· Dental Services
The Dental Center performs its clinical practice in clinic equipped with state-of-the-art dental units, and advanced sterilization devices.
SCOPE OF SERVICE
=> General Dentistry
· Highly qualified general dentists with recognized international graduate and post-graduate training (e.g., Fellowships in Cosmetic Dentistry).
· Extending services in primary care, advanced general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.
=> Emergency Dentistry
· 24 hour per day care.
· Emergency examination. Management, treatment of all anticipated emergencies.
· A complete dental clinic established within the Emergency Room.
=> Esthetic Dentistry
· Most recent dental bleaching system
· Your teeth become white in 50 minutes
· Porcelain &composite laminate veneer
· Zircon crowns
· Polishing &scaling the teeth with ultrasonic equipments
=> Maxillofacial Prosthetics
Maxillofacial Prosthetics involves the prosthetic rehabilitation of regions of the head and neck that missing or defective by means of non-living tissue substitutes. These efficiencies may be due to surgical treatment, trauma, pathology or congenital malformation.
· Conservative management of gum disease.
· Surgical debridement and management of periodontal bone defects.
· Cosmetic periodontal surgery.
· Management of medically compromised patients with oral conditions and symptoms.
· Management of jaw bone atrophy
· Surgical replacement of missing teeth with dental implants
This dental specialty provides the diagnosis, prevention, interception, guidance, and correction of malrelationships of the developing or mature orofacial structures.
· Internationally trained consultants with advanced training in the treatment of the pediatric, adolescent and adult patient.
· Fixed and removable.
· The Invaseline Orthodontic System.
=> Prosthetic Dentistry
· Full-mouth rehabilitation cases.
· Tooth supported fixed prostheses.
· Tooth supported removable prostheses.
· Implant supported prostheses.
· PROCERA Units.
=> Dental Implantology
· Periodontists, Dental Implantologists, Periodotologists and Prosthodontists extend a comprehensive treatment plan service.
· Surgical placements of a wide variety of dental implant systems.
· Implant supported prosthetic rehabilitation.
· Aesthetic perio-implant surgery.
· Comprehensive support for dental implant patients.
=> Endodontic Therapy
Endodontic treatment is necessary when the pulp becomes inflamed or infected. Endodontic treatment (root canal) involves the removal of the diseased pulp tissue and cleansing and filling of the root canal space.
· Conventional endodontic treatment (root canal).
· Surgical endodontic treatment.
· Rotary endodontic treatment (Profile System).
· Management of dental trauma patients.
=> Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Maxillofacial prosthetics involves the prosthetic rehabilitation of regions of the head and neck that are missing or defective by means of non-living tissue substitutes. These deficiencies may be due to surgical treatment, trauma, pathology or congenital malformation.
· Surgical extraction.
· Diagnoses and evaluation of oral medicine and oral pathology cases.
· Trauma and fracture cases.
· In conjunction with Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) and the Plastic Surgery Departments.
· In-house consultations.
· Soft tissue Laser surgery.
· Management of cleft lip and palate
· Orthognathic surgery
· Surgical management of oral and maxillofacial tumor.
=> Dental Hygiene
· International and North American trained dental therapists.
· Routine dental and implant follow-up visits.
· Dental sealants.
· Fluoride treatments.
“HealOzone” Unit for caries prevention.